In our office we have a team of professionals highly specialised in advising non-residents, regardless of their nationality. We focus on providing quality and personalised services, taking into account the particularities and specific needs of each of our clients.

How can we help you?

These are some of the non-resident advice services we offer in our Palma de Mallorca office:

  • If you are a non-resident but have income in Spain, you may have to file a tax return. We help you to comply with your tax obligations, whether you need to file form 210, 211, 200 or any other form related to non-resident income tax.
  • If you are a foreigner who needs to carry out formalities in Spain, such as opening a bank account or buying a property, you will need to obtain a Foreigner Identification Number (NIE). We assist you throughout the application process so that you can obtain your NIE quickly and efficiently.
  • If you represent a foreign company doing business in Spain, you will need to obtain a tax identification number (NIF). We help you obtain this number so that you can comply with your tax and legal obligations in Spain.
  • If you are interested in buying or selling a property or business in Spain, we provide legal and tax advice to help you make the best decision. We provide you with all the information you need about taxes, fees, permits and regulations so that you can carry out the transaction successfully.
  • If a member of your family dies and leaves property in Spain, you may have to pay inheritance and gift tax. We advise you on the tax and legal requirements and help you meet your obligations efficiently.

Contact us

Having a labour consultancy that provides up-to-date and specialised information in all these areas can be essential to guarantee the correct fulfilment of legal obligations and avoid future problems in labour matters.

    I accept the Terms and Conditions and the privacy policy

    The fields marked with (*) are required